Sunday, October 12, 2008

Things I would tell my ex if we were talking comfortably

The chubby dog is chubbier than ever, but I got a really great brush (the furminator) that helps keep them from shedding so much.

I bought a motorcycle. (and now I understand.) It's just little black Rebel 250. She's rusty, but she came with a windshield and black leather saddle bags. I ride her to and from work in good weather. Sometimes I ride with just a long-sleeved shirt instead of my bike jacket. But I still always wear long pants and my helmet.

I got prescription sunglasses. I LOVE them.

Mom came down and helped me clean out the office last weekend because I couldn't be in there for longer than 5 minutes by myself without being overwhelmed by your energy.

I'm finishing the garage. The drywall is up, but I hate sanding the spackle, so it's kind of stalled half-done. I don't know what color I'm going to paint it yet. I sold the workout machine but kept the treadmill.

I'm head coach of the college team now. I absolutely love coaching those girls, and I think they really like me too. It's my favorite thing right now. I don't even resent not being able to get in.

ok, more later.

No comments: